The Farm Experience

2:36 AM



Hey guys! My biggest apologies to everyone! I know it has been so long since my last post.  Its because my photographer for my outfit shots had an injury, therefore he had to rest his leg for a month. (Sad reality) Oh well..


Like what a famous Christmas song says, "Its the most wonderful wonderful time of the year." That's the month of December. It is known as the month of many family gatherings, parties, family bondings, excursions, reunions, and many more. And also because of Christmas!

Last December 26, 2013 me and the whole family went on a roadtrip on the southern part of Panay. And our first stop was in Garin Farm, at San Joaquin.

(Photo not mine, borrowed it from google.) I wasn't able to get a picture of the entrance because the camera was with my aunt.






Here's the walkway going inside. Or should I say, the FARM itself. Because, there were a lot of farm animals at the sides.

And because of the fact that it was a farm, you cant escape the bad smell, coming from the chickens, goats, and etc.  
 

Here's a picture of me and my younger sister.



A long way up! 



 

I forgot the name of this specie. (lols) Its a relative of the Philippines' National Animal, the Carabao.





 After a long walk, you'll see their Pilgrimage. But sadly, we weren't able to go up. We were too excited to try some activities in the farm, and of course because of the fact that it was scorching hot! 





But wait there's more! I got awed by the view i've seen. Greens everywhere! 



We (especially me) were very excited because there were a lot of activities you can try. Like, pedal boating, kayaking, horseback-riding, fishing, swimming (of course in their pool not in the lake. Haha.) 

Here's their pool.




Here's a picture of us when we tried pedal boating. It was a bit challenging in directing the boat to the right way. Coordination was the key. And of course, reverse and forward was very essential! Needs a lot of patience though.

Bad news is it made my legs darker. Sad. :(



And! Their very own ZIPLINE! Wohooo! 

Btw, you can choose whether you want to be in a sitting position or in a superman position. The prices also differ.









 Don't forget their special ice cream! Freshly made from cow's milk! Delicious! We scream for ice cream!



Some may don't like farms because of the foul smell and all, but I can assure you guys Garin Farm is a pretty much a unique experience. You'll have fun, and at same time you'll learn about the different animals (and their scientific names) and appreciate them even more.

Garin Farm is an ideal place for adventure and as well as relaxation.

Thanks for reading! And im sorry if I haven't posted some looks and outfit shots lately. But I promise to post soon! Just keep in touch for new posts!

P.S. For those who wants information concerning Garin Farm, feel free to google them, it's located at San Joaquin, Iloilo. 

A late Happy New Year and Merry Christmas greeting to everyone! 

lovelots, 

Trix.

















You Might Also Like

0 comments