Spring Fling

5:02 AM


Love this Paparazzi shot! 

Unfortunately, I was not able to have an outfit shot before or even after my debut. I was very much busy with my guests, and we went home about 11 pm so the lighting wasn't that ideal. Anyways, let's talk about this outfit.

My hair was a disaster that night due to not enough hairspray! My hair is naturally straight. Never been rebonded, never been colored, NEVER been TOUCHED by any salon chemical. It has always been a frustration for me whenever I get my hair curled in the salon, because, a few minutes after I go to venue, a little breeze and it goes back to its straight-self again! So, tip for those who have hair like mine, make sure to spray enough hairspray to hold those strands together.

Make up was by yours truly! I used my Naked 2 by Urban Decay palette. I'll try to blog about some make up tutorials soon. Make sure you watch out for it!

The Cocktail Dress is by Mandy Salcedo.

I loved the beadwork. It made the dress very elegant. Tip! As the star of the night, make sure you shine darling! And, one thing I suggest is plenty and plenty of gems on your gown or dress. You can also have those glittery fabrics. Trust me, it'll make you sparkle that no one would ever get their eyes off you.

Take note: No matter how simple the cut of your dress or gown is, but when the beadwork is outstanding, everything would just follow.

I chose orange,well except for the fact that it goes with my "spring" theme, but it was a bright, and unique color. The shade was very citrusy and made me two times lighter than my actual morena skin tone (thank God), and its cut was very young and fun.

For those of you who wonder why did I wear a cocktail dress instead of a gown; The reason was the venue was not that big and wide. And, it was not that formal so, Voila! Tip! Consider the venue. If you really want to wear a gown but the place is not that wide, I suggest to wear straight cuts, and not too puffy gowns. It'll make the place look a lot smaller. Plus, you may not be comfortable.

Shoes: People are People

My Glittery Gold Shoes added sparkle to my outfit that night. 


I didn't wear a lot of jewelry because my dress was already full of gems, and my shoes were sparkly. They were already statements, and eye catchers. So, to finish the look, I wore that diamond necklace. As you can see, it was not that long because, it would've contradict and compete attention with the gems on my dress.



That's all for now. I'll try to post some more, especially some outfit shots soon. I hope you guys keep in touch! This is just the beginning.  

Thanks for reading! Hope you learned something.
Lotsa love to everyone.
God Bless. <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments