Laidback Socialite

3:46 AM



Im back! And I bring forth, an OUTFIT SHOT! My very first outfit shot! Huraaaay! (Tears of Joy.) 

This photo was taken yesterday, (November 26, 2013). We had a hard time looking for a place that no one could see us, especially me doing "the pose"! Forgive me, it was my first time. I guess as time goes by, I'd get used to it. 

But anyways, lets talk about the outfit.



This outfit gives you an laidback slash working girl look. Its chic, but not so girly-girl. Its very down to earth, but "demands respect".


Peplum Top from Mags.



Chain necklace. I made it myself. 

The necklace adds a gold accent, without this, I find my top bare. Plus, it goes with my shoes! 



The Envelope Clutch added class. It made the outfit look smart. 

Envelope Clutch from SM Accessories. (Love this shot btw.)


Watch from Sketchers.
Jeans from Levi's

Cap-toed Pointed Shoes. Bought it from a Thrift shop! (Awesome finds at a cheap price!) 




The touch of gold made the look more smart, and classy. You can also try to reconstruct this look by wearing a blazer. Or, if a necklace isn't available, try those red lipsticks! You can never go wrong with red lips. 

I hope you guys enjoyed my very first outfit shot! 

Feel free to leave a comment. 

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/trixthepixie

Instagram is @trixthepixie


Ill try to post some more outfit shots! 
Thanks for reading. TTFN! 





You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. congrats on your first post! great look.
    http://www.fashionmasquerade.com/2013/12/thanksgiving-day.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cortne! Sorry for the very late response. :))

      Delete
  2. i love the bag <3 xxx

    voguekiss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie!

      P.s Sorry for the super late response. :))

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Mai! Sorry for the very late response. :))

      Delete
  4. i love your outfit!

    http://amymika.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Latest Design of the shoes is that she had wear in it.Online Shopping in Pakistan

    ReplyDelete